Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

A change of template cos I want more space for photos

Workplace lovin'


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Haha ouch. Kungfu moves at lift waiting area infront of mirror. Perfect.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Sam's birthday! Finally you big baby. You're the same age as I am. Ha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ooh its me and the birthday girl. Newyork Newyork was so freakishly packed to the brim with humans and the dumbest thing is they don't allow reservations. But I wanna go back there to try the food. The ambience feels great!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Due to the impossibility of getting a table at Newyork Newyork anytime soon, our growling stomachs gave our bodies a push and we flew all the way to Spagheddies. Guess which spaghetti I had? Hint: I am about the most predictable consumer ever!


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This bday cake is lopsided. Therefore, this makes it the coolest bday cake ever! I would love to have a cute lopsided grin so I can smile to my friends who have lopsided brains and they would get me a cute lopsided cake too. But I won't want a lopsided ass. Nono. Nah ah.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I bought new sheets!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Later alligator...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?