Sunday, August 13, 2006

 

Very Tired!

I'm super tired and sleepy! However, I'm proud to say that I... finished making the birthday card!

Shh. Haha.

My days have been like jammed packed ever since Thursday. I went to town with Anisah on that day for some essential shopping and I'm glad to say it was a fruitful trip!

Then when Friday came, first half of the day was spent in school and the remaining half was spent swimming and BBQing. The august babies (Bf, Stanley and Lucas) decided to celebrate their birthdays by holding a BBQ.

Angie and I went swimming until our skin became shriveled up!

And I was expecting my period to come anytime to ruin my swimming plans but thank gawd it didn't!











I stole the pictures from Angie's blog. Haha.

Come Saturday, I was planning to stay home and complete a whole list of stuff I drew up but it wasn't the case cos I met up with the boyfriend ( I am so attached to him, I just have to see him! Help! :p). Well at least I managed to complete half of what I planned to do like altering my dress.

Today, I went to church and after that, I rushed here and there and everywhere to look at stuff and ponder and bought some stuff home FINALLY. My menses paid me a visit and that just adds on to my tiredness! Then I... immediately set to work on the card ( it's quite huge) and I'm hell tired now.

TATA!

Hsiang, please remember to bring a digicam tomorrow ok? My digicam isn't working! Love you!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?