Monday, July 10, 2006
I'm Bored If You Don't Already Know
Anyways I'm bored stiff waiting for the bf to reach home. There's nothing but the telly, the com and food in his room but wait, actually it's not too bad but I'm just lazy to switch on the tv when it's just right beside me!!
Lazy bones.
Rhetorical questions
(Yes, am talking to myself once again but hell yea, I need no answers.)
THE CLASSIC:
- Why is there a hole in a doughnut? If there isn't a hole, a doughnut will not be called a doughnut, it'll be called a hum jing pang.
- If buses can have double decks, why not aeroplanes, or MRT trains in the least?
- Why does the football which was being kicked around in this worldcup look so much like it has golden sanitary pads stuck all over it?
- Why is it that during free kicks, the guys have to stand in line and shield their groins with their hands, but in netball or other girly ball games, the girls don't shield their breasts whilst defending?
- Buttons are supposed to pop out, so you can press them, so they serve their purpose as buttons, but why is the belly button called a belly button when it's not even popping out and you can't even press it?
Believe in yin and yang? When there's white, there will be black. This world works like a coin; there is always a flip side. There are always opportunity costs to every single thing in this world.
Vegetables are healthy and good for our bodies, but the flip side is it might not necessarily taste heavenly. Junk food is so appealing to the taste buds but the opportunity cost is that it is unhealthy.
A girl gets a boyfriend to fill the void within with love and attention that she otherwise cannot obtain. Time spent with boyfriend increases, the flip side? She neglects her friends and family and every other thing on earth. (Not all girls are guilty of this, though)
The concept is very simple. When you lose something, you will gain something in return. The scale tips one way when you lose something, but when you gain something, the scale returns to equilibrium once again.
How I picture this is that in every little jigsaw piece that makes up our entire life, be it a significant or an insignificant event, a scale exists. It might tilt crazily to the left in a moment, then lean towards the right the next, but eventually, it will stabilize to be balanced on both sides.
Hmm. An ingenious theory.
Ha. The things I think of when I'm bored.


