Sunday, May 14, 2006
Sick.
Take a look at this: http://stephanie1314.multiply.com/
Girl, you are unquestionably dumb. You wanna use my pics, but you let me catch you red-handed.
Yes, she viewed my Multiply with her own account, and when I saw MY face as her display picture, I was like, since when did I change my name to Stephanie1314?!
Can people just stop abusing my pictures or at the worst, my identity? Weren't you people bornt with a face or personality of your own?
SIAN.
Next please. Anything new and fresh?
Girl, you are unquestionably dumb. You wanna use my pics, but you let me catch you red-handed.
Yes, she viewed my Multiply with her own account, and when I saw MY face as her display picture, I was like, since when did I change my name to Stephanie1314?!
Can people just stop abusing my pictures or at the worst, my identity? Weren't you people bornt with a face or personality of your own?
SIAN.
Next please. Anything new and fresh?
Comments:
<< Home
What's wrong with people nowadays. What pleasure do they gain from impersonating someone else. I think they lead a sad life. So sad that they need praises from people to praise them for being pretty and all, just to make themselves feel better. If they idolise you, the more they should learn to respect you and your rights. Gracie, if you're a celebrity, you'll sure be damn popular can! :P
Hahaha. I don't have what it takes to be a celeb, and I have no desire to.
There are clones everywhere these days. Oh well, what to do?
Take care girlie!
There are clones everywhere these days. Oh well, what to do?
Take care girlie!
Ignore them, they do not have originality. Dont even have their own identity! Pathetic isn't it!
Take great care Gracie!
Post a Comment
Take great care Gracie!
<< Home



