Sunday, April 16, 2006

 

Blogging right in my own room...

Yes, that's right. I'm blogging right in the comforts of my own room using the laptop. The feeling is great!

If only I can blog in bed! Surf the net in bed! Watch TV in bed! Watch VCDs in bed!

How nice!

But not eat in bed la. That's a very untidy deed. I wouldn't wanna sleep on crumbs!

I'm finding it a difficult task to type using this laptop. Every successful sentence that I typed thus far required at least 5 wrong alphabets. Hehe.

-

My Birkis have arrived!

Went to Amber's house today with Ryan, Gena, Sam and Steve to collect them!




Hmm... I find that Virgin Whisper White looks very photogenic. It looks better on photograph than in reality, but it's still nice after all, so no complaints.

I love the Pop Energy birki. It's very vibrant! The girls' birkies turned out great too. Goody!

Thanks Amber for your help with the transactions and everything! Hugs.

I don't know if this lappy allows me to load pics frm my hp. So I'll blog about today's outing (with pics) when I get to use the PC.

In the next post, perhaps ;)?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?